09 April 2006

Normal service will resume shortly.

Apologies for not posting recently. I'm now back at home with my folks preparing for an interview at a university dahn sarf. It's all swings and roundabouts at the moment, as I'm having a change of heart in my career, and am currently veering in the direction of medical school (again).
I have no idea how this post will turn out, because this computer is prehistoric. My father proudly told me he'd had it upgraded. It now has 4Gb of hard disk space - the same as my iPod!
Anyway, I have to disappear now. In my part of Yorkshire there isn't much to do on a night time and my folks are already in bed. I can't bear this dial-up malarkey for much longer so I too will be hitting the sack shortly (even if 6 people are trying to speak to me on msn!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear - this thinking alike has got to stop... I've just posted with a title almost exactly the same as yours...

Need...head...examined...