30 April 2006

Daily Dose


Daily Dose
Originally uploaded by merysjones.
This little collection of capsules and tablets is what keeps me going. It's a little sad that at 22 I rely on chemical help to simply 'be me', yet it's better than the alternative, which involves much more whinging and whining than normal.
Sometimes I get fed up that I have to take tablets every day (usually around the time of paying for my pre-paid prescription card), then I think myself lucky that my health is relatively good.
For more details on what they are, click the picture and there are notes on the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks tasty, my collection is bigger though, and you won't find them in many people's stash. :P

LUU Dude said...

Look's like a lot, must be fun trying to remember to take them all. I struggle with small course of drugs

Anonymous said...

If they keep you able to climb, that's a good thing! Climbing rocks :)