You see, last week was deadline week. I pushed myself to the limits in order to meet deadlines that I had (surprisingly) left until the last minute. I don't think this went down well with the little people in my head.
When I should have been resting this weekend, I went on a course and agreed to help someone set some equipment up. I'm just far too nice for my own good. And it hasn't stopped yet....
I have, yet again taken on too much:
- I've agreed to give a talk to a group next week, which means I have a powerpoint to write before then.
- I've got a whole load of anatomy to learn this week
- I stupidly signed up for an extra clinical session
- I have a physiology assignment to do
- And at some point in the future I shall be starting on a 10 week course.
- I've got to fit a job interview in somewhere too....
As I mentioned above, I'm sleeping funny hours. I've started getting in from uni and having a couple of hours sleep, waking up around 8pm. This is fine, but then means I can't be bothered to cook so I have a snack and do some work, before crawling into bed properly at some point after 12.
While tonight I could really do with hitting the books followed by bed, I've got a meeting to attend at 7.30 and have promised to help some mates at the pub quiz later.
Something's gonna break soon. Probably my one remaining nerve.