13 April 2006

Normal service blah blah blah

So, I'm off home again for the duration of the Easter period, and will be returning to uni for my blood tests on Tuesday. You see, I've just finished my training period to be an auxillary nurse / clinical support worker / health care assistant / carer (please delete as appropriate). For obvious reasons, I need to be screened for Hepatitis B immunity (I've had all my vaccines), and also for rubella tolerance. I can't say I'm looking forward to the blood tests, as I'm not the world's greatest lover of needles, but once it's done I can start going out and doing work.

At some point in the not-to-distant future I will write up everything that's happened lately (maybe when I get home and am sat struggling with dial-up), and there's been a fair few developments in my life, and my career plans. It's still all swings and roundabouts, but thankfully I have the support of my friends who (despite laughing at my indecision) are keeping me plodding on with my thesis for the forseeable future.
Tatty bye for now
Merys

No comments: