03 December 2006

Apathy

I guess I'm going to have to stay here now I've paid some of my fees and bought a med school hooded top. Sadly I have the most appalling case of apathy at the moment.

I have an absolutely enormous amount of work to do, but I'm procrastinating and sitting at the computer instead. I simply cannot face the amount of work I have to do!

This is not the best attitude to have with a very busy week ahead and an OSCE* looming...




*OSCE = objective structured clinical examination = clinical skills exam, usually testing how you speak to patients and do basic skills.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the OSCE Merys, I bloody hate them.

'Assessor'... Describe this wound

'Me' ... Well it's made of plasticine.......

SD
;-)

Anonymous said...

You can do it girl.
Just take time out now and then to reflect on what you are doing ...and muse over a couple of proverbs of mine that have always stood me in ggod stead:
"SEMPER IN FACIEBUS, SUMUS SOLE PROFUNDUM VARIAT!" - "We are always in the S*%t, its just the depth that varies!" (my family motto.)and:
"Even a pork pie can look at an oak tree!" - from the "Goodies" in the 1970s.
I,m off for my medication now.
kingmagic...x

Anonymous said...

A hoodie with "xxx University College Hospital" will get you no street cred you know...