19 November 2005

Too....Much......Work....!!!

I think it's fair to say that I may be starting to feel the pressure now. My eyes hurt, my hands are shaking from too much caffeine, and my asthma's kicking off with a vengeance because the skirting boards in my flat have finally been painted and the fumes are making me cough. In fact, at the moment I sound like I smoke 40 a day, and feel like it too.
I will be very, very pleased when I finish my exams, my coursework and this entire masters, but I must focus on the short term goal of passing the current modules so that I can go and see Harry Potter at the cinema.
On the plus side, I was on call last night and everything was quiet as a mouse with laryngitis. Sometimes I really love my students - they make me smile. They know I'm studying hard at the moment, and they were baking cookies yesterday. An hour later the ladies came and knocked on my door offering their wares. If only I wasn't on a diet at the moment, I could have demolished some fatty chocolatey cookies.
The diet is working though, and I've lost 6lbs. I'm now only 1lb over a healthy weight, and I aim to lose another stone. It's not proving difficult to diet at the moment, its proving harder to eat enough because I'm consuming so much caffeine!
Anyway, I'm going to go and eat weight watchers pizza and chill for an hour before I hit the books again.
Merys
PS: I still haven't finished all my essays.