22 November 2005

Still.Too.Much.Work

I'm stressed, more than ever.

I'm sitting waiting for my students to return home from a night on
the tiles and set the fire alarm off.

I'm waiting for the information to sink into my skull.

I'm deciding whether hitting myself with a journal will allow the information to pass, like energetic osmosis into my neurones.

I'm consuming far too much caffeine for productive work.

I'm struggling against scientists' writers block to write the last bloody essay

I'm looking at my desk and wondering if its surface will ever see the light of day again

I'm waiting to fail my masters

6 comments:

The Door Steward said...

You will not fail! Keep your hear high and struggle through. You have gone so far, you only need to do the last stretch and you'll be fine! Good luck, you can do it!

Clair said...

Remember to breathe! All will be fine...All WILL be fine...

MuppetLord said...

Enhance your calm.

quin said...

I hope you're planning on going on a nice long holiday -- sounds like you need to!

The Door Steward said...

Merys...where are you? Not heard from you in ages? How are the exams going? Still alive under all those books?

Lennie Briscoe said...

Bahh forget exams. Become a single mum of 10 kids and live off the state.. much better idea.

The sun always shines when it pours..