08 March 2005

sooooo tired

It's that time at the end of term when all I really want is sleep, a noise free night and some money. Yep, its just nearly time for the next student loan installment and then I can rest easy. I can't wait to be back at home - albeit in a single bed - just to have a fire alarm/drunken student free night.
I'm a bit annoyed actually, I dragged my carcass out of bed for a ten o'clock lecture - only to discover that it was actually at 12 o'clock, and I could have had another hour or two in bed! Well, its my own fault for a) not reading the time table correctly and, b) not going to bed until nearly 2 due to studying after work.
Speaking of work, it was amazing peaceful and serene last night - suprisingly quiet. But to be honest, it was dead boring - I prefer our bar when it's busy. You never stand still all night unless it's at a Carling pump.
Anyway, as I've said before, it really is nice if people leave comments and let me know what they think - although I have been amazed at the amount of traffic coming through here.

1 comment:

warzabidul said...

Any form of work is boring when there's no work,especially when the reason you're working is to relieve the full time staff or during the ski season at airpots like Geneva.

Luggage handling, the job of uni students living in Geneva.

great for teamwork, plane lovers and getting up at half four in the morning to be in a plane hold at 6am, before you're fully awake.

The quiet days were hell. Slept on couches during that time.