- Pedestrians in cycle paths. When the road has a cycle path down it, or even a single cycle path separate from the road, then don't you dare bloody grumble when I ring my bell or say 'excuse me'. Don't even think about not getting out of the way, cos I may find my steering ability fails for a moment. It's a cycle path, that means it's for bicycles- try a footpath, you're less likely to get hit or sworn at.
- Cars that don't look when pulling out of side roads. OK, another bike related one, but I'm getting scared to cycle now because I've had some very near misses. It's not even like I wasn't wearing bright colours/had lights on the bike either!
- Not being able to get the limescaley watermarks off the glass shower screen. I know it's really anal, but when I clean the shower, it would be nice if I could get all the marks off.
- Having to do such long days at the moment. I'm tired, I'm grumpy and I don't want to play anymore.
- Stupid drunks. OK, I know this is a given, but still. If you come up to the bar, I won't serve you. I'm not being petty, you're too intoxicated. Please don't try to quote the law at me, I work here and I know the law surrounding this job. If you don't want to listen to me, then fair enough, but please don't call me a c**t to my face if you don't want to be thrown out and subsequently barred. Also, it's not a wise move to then tell everyone you're gonna boycott the bar until I get the sack. You gobbed off at my manager too, I don't think you'll be coming in for a while...
03 February 2008
Things that make you go ARGH!!
A large amount of things are pissing me off at the moment. Because I feel like venting, here goes: