03 April 2005

I think I've wasted my life

I realised yesterday that I only have 5 more taught weeks of my degree, and then I'll have failed to get into med school for a second time. I don't know if I can stand the rejection for a second time.
As I'm sure I've said, I hold an offer for a med school down south, the problem is that they want a 2:1, and at the moment, I don't see it happening. I think I'm gonna get a 2:2, and if degrees were allocated upon wishing for them, i'd be guaranteed a 2:1, and the subsequent place in med school. On the other hand, I still haven't heard from my own university yet, so they've probably rejected me too.
The problem is, I can't see myself enjoying any profession as much as I can see myself enjoying medicine. Maybe I'm just not gifted enough.
...and I still haven't found the perfect dress yet.

No comments: