22 April 2007

Mellow Yellow

Do you know, there is so much that I want to blog about right this second? Stuff that I want to scream from the rooftops, that I want to announce to the entire blogosphere....

...but I can't.

So you're just going to have to take my word for it that I'm smiling. On the inside and the outside at the moment.

The weather is good, work was fun yesterday in the great outdoors and I went to an amazing event last night.

The rest of the university has returned, and life is back pretty much as it was before Easter break - but minus the thunderclouds.

How long the good mood will last I do not know.

Just pray for sunshine....

5 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm so glad! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're smiling again :-)

Anonymous said...

if i did know any better, id say someone had gotten laid. But then again, just might be all the vit D.

:P

Calavera said...

Eh? You can't do that to me! To us! To the rest of the blogosphere!

Whattup?

You met that special 'somebody?'

;)

Hope the happy mood lasts!

Anonymous said...

Entries like that put a big smile on my face :)