20 April 2007

The end is near

So, with resolve I had my last day at work on Wednesday and managed to survive the trains to get back Dahn Sarf.

New start, new leaf, new term.

Plus I had my first monthly check up after starting on fluoxetine. I went in smiling and chirpy and left smiling and chirpy. No tears, no depressive remarks, low on the sarcasm. Maybe things actually are starting to work - or maybe it's just because I've been at home for a month.....

I'm taking today off and declaring a duvet day, as I have a hellishly busy weekend ahead of me.
Starting with the mud rolling tomorrow..... Just pray the good weather holds out for the sake of my mood and my feet (I hate getting stuck in bogs at work....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you actually got round to taking the Prozac? Or was this a pull-the-wool-over-the-Gp's-eyes sort of checkup?

Merys said...

No I started taking it and finished my first packet yesterday.

Anonymous said...

And do you think it's working? Do you feel better?

Anonymous said...

Hehe I wondered the same thing as Anonymous. Pleased to hear that you are feeling better, for whatever reason.