10 December 2005

Has anyone seen my common sense??

I think I've lost the plot.

I went shopping today with the intention of getting gifts, but instead I came back with these. Now I have nothing against ladies wearing shorts, but I don't have a stomach like that, nor the thighs to be honest. I don' t know what I was thinking.

But...
I am going to wear them out tonight, because I have nothing better to wear. I'm going to a very hot night club and the ventilation will come in useful, as well as not having to worry about people trying to get their hands up my skirt. Always a benefit.

M

PS. If anyone knows where my marbles have gone, please return them to me ASAP

2 comments:

MuppetLord said...

Hmm. Haven't seen your marbles here.

Anonymous said...

I put them back in the solitaire box..