28 July 2008

And Thank You!

Dear guys and girls,

Thank you so much to all of you who have volunteered your spare computers to me.

I'm touched, it means a lot to me.

I managed to get another PC from a 'global supplier of personal computers' if you get my drift, but not without having multiple arguments with them about the definition of a multimedia PC*.

My boyfriend and I made a deal whereby he bought the computer and I pay him back whenever I can.

Had I not been so desperate I would have bought one online and used discount codes for NHS staff etc.

Sadly it was the day before my written papers and I was really really desperate.

 

 

*for the love of god, if the package you're selling is a multimedia one, as advertised by you, you need to include speakers. Especially if you don't have the advertised monitor which does, and the replacement doesn't.

No comments: