30 April 2008

My head hurts

I had one of those nights last night where I know I had a really good unexpectedly amazing night out, but I seem to have acquired a few UDIs (or unidentified drinking injuries).

At some point last night it appears I banged my head, bent my fingernail backwards on my right hand and developed some interesting bruising to my shins.

Unsurprisingly this morning my head hurt rather a lot. It wasn't that I drank a great deal, but in combination with antidepressants, it was bound to be a bad mix.

I never planned to go out last night, just kind of got dragged out, and judging by the facebook pictures that have been tagged, I was enjoying it a lot!

I'm going to go hide myself somewhere dark and take some paracetamol for the time being I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah UDI's........I remember a rather impressive one in 2003 on University tour in Spain........ a HUGE bruise on my left thigh. Black and blue does not begin!

Love the blog and just to let you know I've tagged you on my blog. Enjoy!

Lola Cherry Cola said...

Nice to hear you're having a laugh now and then. Rest for the day, hangovers are hell, heh.

Dragonfly said...

Ginger tablets help with the nausea if you have any.