10 July 2005

its a strange old world

Well, as the title suggests, it's been a strange old week hasn't it?
First of all, I would like to express my thoughts and condolences to the families of all those involved in the terrorist bombings in London this week. My prayers are with you all.

I know it's been a while since i last blogged, but i've been a very busy lady. I've now graduated (stupid hat, stupid robes!), i've got a second job to go with the hospital, and i've hardly been on the net at home lately (have i mentioned how much i hate dial-up???)

Well, we got the olymipcs in 2012, which along with the European Capital of Culture for Liverpool in 2008, makes for an excellent few years for us brits. being a northerner myself, i'm more pleased about the capital of culture than the olympics, as it concerns me more than they do. The North is going to see very little of the olympics, but our rates will probably increase anyway.

I still have no idea what's going on this september with my so called further education, but it looks for certain that there's very little way back from a 2:2 with regards to medicine, even though I class as having extenuating circumstances. C'est la vie.

regards, M

No comments: