15 March 2014

Jaded

The more time I spend working the more time I wonder if I made the right decision all those years ago.

I nearly started training to be a paramedic, and while I'm not sure that would be a 'better' career choice (given how much grief the ambulance service gets on a daily basis), I can't help but think it might be more satisfying and easier to leave than medicine. 

Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I've just got career jaded from working in the NHS for all of 30 months.

I almost wish I'd been an artist or designer now.


1 comment:

GrumpyRN said...

Your jaded...? After 30 months....?
Imagine how I feel after 30 years.

Stick with it, as you move up the grades it does get better and the money gets way better too.

The other thought; do you have any skills like Harry Hill or Adam Kay?