It's that time of year where my current group of F1 doctors are all desperately trying to get our paperwork signed to get us into F2. It's irritatingly tedious but for me it's mostly done.
So for those of you about to start F1 in August there is something you will need to know - you need to know the rules of the list.
1. DO NOT LOSE IT
2. DO NOT TAKE IT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL (see point 1)
3. Your boss will want a copy of it so keep it reasonably up to date
4. Have most recent blood results and investigations on it
5. Go through it regularly with colleagues and divvy up the work.
6. As an F1 you will often be doing mini ward-rounds on your own. Initially this is terrifying but sometimes the list is all you have without reading the notes.
7. Most importantly see points 1 and 2.
Your list is your life as an F1