Post Exposure Prophylaxis is the best thing I could be taking at the moment. But calling it 'PEP' is a slight misnomer. I have never felt less 'peppy' in my entire life.
My dreams are weird, I have what my other half has coined 'death breath', I feel like something metallic has rusted in my mouth and taken some bread in there to go mouldy at the same time.
And these are the more annoying and less worrying things…
- My stomach can't decide whether it's hungry, full, upset or what.
- I can't stop bruising – everywhere
- My face and scalp has erupted into spots and pustules
- I'm permanently exhausted
- And I seem to have gotten a nasty ganky cough to go with all of this.