27 July 2009

Late spring cleaning

Over the next few weeks the blog will be changing slightly - a few minor html tweaks, some tidying and some 'under the hood' changes so to speak. You probably won't even notice!

I'm heading away at the end of the week for 10 days and my internet access is going to be very limited. If I can post I will do, but it will be via phone. Again, it all depends on signal. My Twitters will still probably be updated, so the best way to keep in touch is to Direct Message me through there.

Hope my sanity is intact when I return.




1 comment:

Richard said...

Hi, I can’t find your contact information, so I thought I’d leave you a comment.

I would like to write an exclusive guest post on your site. I am willing to offer some sort of monetary compensation as well;)

Please get back to me at richard.hemby at gmail

Thanks, Richard