25 September 2007

A couple of things...

I think I sorted the background of the blog. I'm guessing that the previous skin template has been deleted or changed by the host, so I thought I'd have a change to mark the start of the second year.

The answer to this post was correctly (as anonymous said) things that had been thrown at me by a nutty old woman who I was special nursing for.

I finally get the internet this week, which is something I'm looking forward to, because goodness knows it's been a harsh summer without it.

And I did my first in hospital cardiac arrest last night, but I think that's a whole seperate post in itself...

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Merys, love the new background. Enjoy reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Merys, I like the new background and good luck with second year.

Anonymous said...

yesh! a bit flower and upbeat for you aint it? besides as an older patron of this site makes it very hard to read - awww me.