25 January 2012
18 January 2012
I seem to have lost a lump off mine when I moved back from the last hospital (and yes, I did take my sewing machine with me....) and can't find it and don't quite know what I'm looking for to replace it.
It's a Janome if that's of any use to anyone knowledgeable!
16 January 2012
1. Enter shop alone, or ditch any boys at the entrance and let them follow you in.
2. Go and look at something. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, but generally the more obscure, the better the result.
4. Wait a bit more, it usually won't take long before someone (almost always male) approaches you and asks if you're OK.
5. Observe that as you move around the shop this will happen more than once.
6. Laugh that it never seems to happen to male counterparts in the shop.
7. See if you can beat my personal best of 3 in 5 minutes!
*I'm not saying that these shops are just for men, I often frequent them to look for arts and crafts tools.
12 January 2012
The new job is going well, although much less stressful than my previous post - it's proving hard to get used to leaving at 5 and on time rather than 3 hours late!
I promise to try blogging more this year and wish all final years the best of luck with impending exams!